For: Years K-2
Beebots are simple touch controlled robotic devices which enable young children to develop foundation skills for computational thinking and coding through play.
- Can you design your own maze for BeeBot?
- Can you write down a list of steps (called an algorithm) for BeeBot to navigate your maze?
- Can another person use your algorithm to get to the end of your maze?
- Can you write a story with Beebot as the main character?
- BeeBot Activity Overview
- “My BeeBot” blog
- Algorithms and Algorithm Evaluation (YouTube)
- Coding with Bee-Bots